Our Display Box is designed to showcase hand and feet castings. These boxes if purchased will be donated to Red Nose for Families Effected by Still Birth, you will receive a invoice for your purchase and the box will be sent to Red Nose Hamilton so you will not receive the box in the post.
Individually handcrafted with premium sustainable timber, these boxes are an elegant and timeless product.
Our Display Box is a licensed Australian Made product.
- The framed lid presents any custom engraving within a natural wooden border, whilst providing an easy way to slide in & out
- Australian made using high quality construction methods and no hinges, the solid timber Photo Box is strong and ever lasting
- 100% perfect finish with nail holes filled and all surfaces & corners sanded
- The timber used is sustainably sourced from Australian or New Zealand plantations
- These come with a perspex lid to create a glass-like effect | the perspex lid is set within the timber border
- With a vast range of finishes and customisation available you can create an exclusive and personal piece
- A unique way to honour, present and store memories captured and the story they tell
- Perfect as newborn baby / child wooden keepsake box
- No minimum to buy
- Box is empty ready for your castings | keepsakes
Every piece of wood used to craft our unique boxes is slightly different in colour, texture and grain. The naturally occurring imperfections seen in the timber (e.g knots, colour changes, etc) cannot be removed and as such we will not accept returns for these items as ‘faults’ as this is out of our control.
Whole box (external): 22.5 x 17.5 x 6 cm
Inner area: 20 x 15 x 4 cm
or 4 payments of $9.13 with Afterpay