Our School Keepsake Box is designed to hold memories of those special school years.
Individually handcrafted with premium sustainable timber, these boxes are an elegant and timeless product that can be styled with a range of custom finishes.
Our school keepsake box is a licensed Australian Made product.
- The framed lid presents any custom engraving or print within a natural wooden border, whilst providing an easy way to slide in & out
- Australian made using high quality construction methods and no hinges, the solid timber Photo Box is strong and ever lasting
- 100% perfect finish with nail holes filled and all surfaces & corners sanded
- The timber used is sustainably sourced from Australian or New Zealand plantations
- Option to choose a perspex lid to create a glass-like 3D effect | the perspex lid is set within the timber border
- With a vast range of finishes and customisation available you can create an exclusive and personal piece
- A unique way to honour, present and store memories captured and the story they tell
- Perfect as a wedding or loved one keepsake box
- No minimum to buy
- Box is empty ready for your images | album | media | keepsakes
Every piece of wood used to craft our unique boxes is slightly different in colour, texture and grain. The naturally occurring imperfections seen in the timber (e.g knots, colour changes, etc) cannot be removed and as such we will not accept returns for these items as ‘faults’ as this is out of our control.
Raw, white-washed, black stained, dark stained or lacquered – all finishes are individually hand painted.
Photograph printed on the lid of the box
- Image or photograph printing includes one image printed on a product. Images/photographs are to be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number + image/photo in the subject line. If photos or images are uploaded at checkout, the system will assume it is a logo and apply a logo set-up fee. Please size your image to the specified dimensions to avoid unprinted margins at the top, bottom or side, or parts of the image cut to fit the print area.
The ‘optional’ glass-look perspex lids are printed on the back (under-side), creating an amazing 3D effect. To ensure the highest of quality finishes, the reflective perspex remains covered with a protective film, that is only just removed as the lid goes in to our printer. Once completed, the printed side is sealed with protective coating to shield from scratches. As the printing is done on the back (under-side) of the lid, before sending your artwork to us, please ensure that your image is reversed to ensure it prints the correct way around.
Please note we use the CMYK colour model / colours across all of our printing.
Personalised on the lid of the box
- Personalised engraving includes names, dates, locations or a short message (e.g. name and DOB). We have 13 font styles to choose from – refer to the Personalised Fonts sample in the product image gallery. Please provide the details of your personalised engraving and font selection in the Notes when ordering a product. We are happy to custom engrave with a different font style when the font file (AI compatible) is provided to us.
Please note, engraved logo or text exposes raw timber. We do not then paint or fill the engraved timber. Engraved timber is always a unique finish may appear lighter or darker in colour each time.
- Shredded Brown Paper – Kraft
- Shredded White Paper – tightly creased/zig-zagged and 100% recycled
- Shredded Black Paper – tightly creased/zig-zagged
Inner area: 40 x 26 x 8 cm
Customisable area on the lid / image to be sized to (for printing): cm
Please email images / photographs to email@example.com quoting your order number + image/photo in the subject line.